Thinking your way to a healthy body.
Have you ever given 100% effort to live a healthier lifestyle and take control of your weight only to fall back into old habits after a few weeks? This is a cycle that many of us experience. Why is it so difficult to maintain our healthy lifestyle? Part of the problem is that weight management and healthy living goes much deeper than fad diets. A healthy body requires us to move in a direction of a healthier mind. This journey requires a thoughtful examination and modification of our unhealthy habits and development of a true belief in our inner potential. From here, long-lasting change will occur.
Our 4-week workshop will explore how to effectively change your relationship with yourself such that you can develop a healthy mind and body. Utilizing various psychotherapeutic techniques, you will learn how to recognize and modify unhealthy thinking, emotions and behaviours that hinder your success. Topics will include:
- The Psychology of Healthy Living
- Building a deeper awareness of emotion-driven consumption patterns
- Developing clear goals and practical ways to modify unhealthy thought patterns and consumption behaviours
- Combating stress eating through mindfulness
- Challenging body shaming using self-compassion and acceptance
- Using a solution-focused approach to help maintain long-term success
This workshop will be facilitated by a Canadian Certified Counsellor.
The workshop is open to all individuals seeking guidance in developing a healthy mind and body.
Dates: Wednesday ( January 25th, February 1st, 8th, and 15th 2017) from 7:00-8:30pm
Cost: $250 for the 4-week program
Promotion on Now! Sign up before January 20th 2016 to get $100 off!
$150 for the 4-week program!