Satisfy your guests this Thanksgiving with a delicious and nutritious Pumpkin Cheesecake! This is a simple and easy recipe, requiring no baking. We hope you enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp xylitol
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
Cheesecake filling Ingredients
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
Cheesecake Crust Directions
- In a medium sized bowl combine the oats, xylitol, and finely chopped almonds together, giving it a good mix.
- Add in melted coconut oil and mix until crust becomes sticky
- Line the bottom of a 8” cheesecake pan with parchment paper
- Pour cheesecake crust filling into the pan and pat down until smooth
Cheesecake Filling Directions
- With an electric mixer, mix Greek yogurt, low fat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, xylitol, vanilla, clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, and sea salt together until fully combined.
- Pour mix onto the already chilled crust, and refrigerate for minimum of 4 hours before serving
- Instead of pumpkin puree, you may use 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin chunks. Bake the pumpkin with 1 tbsp of coconut oil for 25-30 minutes at 200°C before adding it into the cheesecake filling.
- Instead of Xylitol, you may use stevia, or coconut sugar
Check out our Thanksgiving Vegetarian Gravy Recipe here!